Womens Bike For Life
This is a "sofa to saddle" cycling programme that caters for all cyclists, from the person who has just rediscovered their bike, to the more accomplished rider who wants to take on greater challenges. The skills and knowledge gained in this programme will make the world of cycling more accessible to everyone, with the main focus being on learning skills, enjoying the bike and meeting new like-minded people. Delivered by qualified coaches, the 6 week programme brings the cyclist on a journey of learning, where they are educated on the various skills, aspects and components of cycling in a safe, welcoming and social environment.
What will you learn?
- Preparing for a Bike Ride: What to wear, what to bring.
- Riding Safely on the Road: Basic road skills, advanced road skills, riding in dark.
- Riding as a Group: Riding in pairs, riding as a group, group riding etiquette.
- Using Shared Facilities: Riding in low volume traffic, riding in high volume traffic.
- Bike Handling Skills
- Nutrition & Hydration: Basic requirements, requirements for a cyclist.
- Bike Repair & Maintenance: Basic bike maintenance
- Training for your Riding Goals: Getting Started, going further, cycling challenges.
For more info , FAQ's and video click here
Bike for Life participants receive a course logbook, cycling buff and insurance for the duration of the programme
- Location: Blackrock
- Start date: 27th April 2017
- Time: 6.30-8pm
- Cost: €35 for 6 weeks
Download - Application Form, click HERE
Questionnaire, click HERE
For further info contact James email@example.com or call 021-4347096