Cork Sports Partnership Privacy Statement
Cork Sports Partnership (CSP) respects your right to privacy and comply with the obligations identified under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. This website Privacy Statement outlines how CSP gathers and disseminates information and data through CSP's website www.corksports.ie. By visiting CSP's website, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy Statement.
A user can access CSP's website and utilise a number of services without providing any personal information to CSP. In general, CSP does not collect personal information about website user's visiting the website. Personal information, for the purposes of this Privacy Statement relates to information that can identify any individual including name, address, contact details. For certain sections of CSP's website, where user's require, seek or sign up to further information, personal information is collected by CSP in order to reply to specific queries you make.
We do not follow a user's browsing path outside of our website. Where CSP's website has links to other external websites, CSP is not responsible for the content, copyright or privacy policies of these websites.
CSP's website collects two types of information:
- Non-Personal Data: This information is used to find out how many people are visiting CSP's website and for statistical purposes and also to allow CSP improve the information supplied to stakeholders of the organisation. Some of the above information is used to create summary statistics which allows CSP to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of the website, discover what information is most and least used, inform CSP on future design and layout specifications, and help make the website more user friendly. This data includes:
- The logical address of the server the website is accessed from.
- The date and time users access CSP's websitew.
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
- Personal Data: This is information that identifies users or can be used to identify or contact users and may include name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number. Such information is only collected from user's who voluntarily submit it through CSP's online forms.
www.corksports.ie does not collect any personal data about users on its website. The user has the ability to contact CSP with general enquires or comments. Any personal information which you volunteer to the CSP (for example by emailing us) will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1988. This information will only be used for the purpose for which user's have provided unless otherwise requested by the user and will not be added to a mailing list or made available to other third parties.
CSP's website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under CSP's control.
Irish Data Protection Commissioner:
Further information on your data privacy rights is available on the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner. http://www.dataprotection.ie/.
CSP can be contacted at the address below for queries relating to the CSP's website Privacy Statement:
Maurice O' Sullivan
Cork Sports Partnership,
c/o Motor Tax Office,
Model Business Park,
Model Farm Road,
Tel: (021) 2061762