We use cookies to improve your experience on this website. Read More Allow Cookies


COVID-19: CSP Operations Update

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Updated: Tuesday 31st March

Cork Sports Partnership Operations Update in relation to Covid-19

In the context of the evolving circumstances around Covid-19, all Cork Sports Partnership activities have now been postponed until the 13th April.

We will continue to monitor this closely with guidance and recommendations from the Department of Health as the situation continues to unfold over the coming weeks.

The welfare of our participants, staff and the general public is our primary focus and we are following recommendations from the Department of Health with regards to protecting all involved.

All non-essential meetings and events being attended by the Cork Sports Partnership team are being routinely deferred or where possible the team will attend via conference call/video link as part of our strategy to curtail the spread of the Covid-19.

We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you of how to keep informed with relevant information:

Thank you for your understanding.

Cork Sports Partnership Team


Please use the following form to subscribe to our newsletters