Cork Sports Partnership through the Her Moves Campaign are delighted to launch a new Girls Get Active Programme for teenage girls aged 14-17 years old this June. The ‘Try It’ programme gives teenage girls the choice and opportunity to try new sports & activities. Participants can choose to select one, two, three, four or all five activities which start Sat, 10th June 2023!
Programme Dates & Venues:
- Climbing: Sat, 10th June | 10am-12pm | Awesome Walls, Model Farm Road
- Weightlifting: Sat, 17th June | 12-1.30pm | Cork Weightlifting Club, Centre Park Road
- Skating: Sat, 24th June | 10am-12pm | Cork Inline Figure Skating Association, Centre Park Rd
- Intro To Gym: Sat, 1st July | 3-4pm | Leisureworld Bishopstown
- Kayaking: Sat, 8th July | 10am-12pm | Inniscarra Kayaking Club
Follow on programmes and club pathways will be created and provided following surveys and feedback from participants throughout
About the Her Moves Campaign:
Her moves is a campaign designed to support and inspire teenage girls around Ireland to be active. It is about empowering females, confidence building and providing motivation to find something that gets you moving. Her Moves gives teenage girls the chance to find a social activity that also gets them moving and their heartrate going.
FIND SOMETHING THAT MOVES YOU!