Cork Sports Partnership in association with Cope Foundation, Rebel Wheelers, Irish Para Athletics, Athletics Ireland and IWA Sport are delighted to host a Little Athletics Fun Fest.
This is a junior athletics para event aimed at children with a physical disability and siblings. Athletic disciplines include; shot, discus, javelin, and track racing.
- Day and Time: Thursday 28th September 5 pm
- Location: Cope Foundation (if weather is bad, event location may change.)
- Schedule: Athletes will take part in the various disciplines and be awarded medals at the end of the competition.
- No experience is required, all equipment provided
- Led by qualified and experienced Irish Para Athletics Coach
- Actively supported by parents
- Athletics disciplines include: shot putt, discus, javelin, and track racing
Please register your interest in attending so we are aware of numbers.