Cork Sports Partnership’s Learn To Cycle programme aims to assist participants to learn to cycle independently in a fun & safe environment.
- 5 Week Programme starting Wednesday September 28th (Each session will be 45 minutes in duration).
- Delivered by Cycling Ireland Qualified Instructor with experience of working with children and teens with a disability.
- Venue: Nemo Rangers GAA Complex, Mount Vernon Cres, Ballinlough, Cork,
- 6 years of age & over:
- 4pm: Children 6-12 years
- 5pm: Children 12 + (teens)
- Parents/guardians must be present during each session and take an active role.
- Bikes are provided for the programme or participants are welcome to bring their own bikes.
- Registration Fee €40
To Register: CLICK HERE
For further information, please email Sports Inclusion Disability Officer Cliona Horan firstname.lastname@example.org