Cork Sports Partnership through the Her Moves Campaign are delighted to launch a new Teen’s in the Outdoors Programme for teenage girls aged 14-17 years old this August. The ‘Try It’ programme gives teenage girls the choice and opportunity to try new sports & activities. Participants can choose to select one, two, three, four, five, or all six activities which start Sat, 26th August 2023!
Programme Dates & Venues:
- Kayaking: Sat, 26th August | 10am-12pm | Ballyhass Activity Centre, Mallow
- Rock Climbing: Sat, 2nd September | 10am-12pm | Ballyhass Activity Centre, Mallow
- Standup Paddleboarding: Sat, 9th September | 10am – 12pm | Ballyhass Activity Centre, Mallow
- Archery: Sat, 16th September | 10am-12pm | Ballyhass Activity Centre, Mallow
- Wakeboarding: Sat, 23rd September | 10am-12pm | Ballyhass Activity Centre, Mallow
- Fishing: Sat, 30th September | 10am – 12pm | Carrigtwohill
Follow on programmes and club pathways will be created and provided following surveys and feedback from participants throughout
About the Her Moves Campaign:
Her moves is a campaign designed to support and inspire teenage girls around Ireland to be active. It is about empowering females, confidence building and providing motivation to find something that gets you moving. Her Moves gives teenage girls the chance to find a social activity that also gets them moving and their heartrate going.
FIND SOMETHING THAT MOVES YOU!