Cricket Ireland, in partnership with Cork Sports Partnership have launched a new Cricket Connects Youth Leadership Programme starting this March!
This programme is open to young people aged 16 – 18 as of January 1st 2022. Participants must be available to commit to completing all modules.
Programme starts Thurs, 3rd March at 6.30pm!
- Week 1: Thurs, 3rd March | Online Leadership and Event Planning | 6.30-8.30pm
- Week 1: Online Smash It and It’s Wicket! Activator training (Participants to complete in their own time)
- Week 2: Thurs, 10th March | Online Safeguarding 1 | 6.30-9pm
- Week 3: Thurs, 24th March | Sports First Aid | Online Workshop | 6.30-8.30pm
- Week 4: Thurs, 31st March | Smash It and It’s Wicket! | Practical Session in Cork City venue
Please fill in this Expression of Interest form: Click here>>>
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org