Cork Sports Partnership in association with MTU Cork, Rebel Wheelers, Irish Para Athletics, Athletics Ireland and IWA Sport are delighted to host Little Athletics.
This is a junior athletics programme aimed at children with a physical disability. Athletic disciplines include; shot, discuss, javelin, 60m race and relays. Little Athletics introduces students to athletics in a fun, supportive environment and is delivered by qualified coaches in a safe and fun environment.
- Day and Time: Thursday 5-6pm
- Location: MTU Athletics Track
- Duration: 6 week programme (Thurs 31st March, 7th April, 14rd, 21st , 28th, 5th May)
- No experience required, all equipment provided
- Led by qualified and experienced Irish Para Athletics Coach
- Actively supported by parents
- Athletics disciplines include: shot putt, discus, javelin, 60m race and relays.
To Register your child: CLICK HERE