Due to popular demand Cork Sports Partnership are delighted to add two NEW Pickleball Beginners Programmes in Kinsale this February!
If you have ever wanted to try pickleball this is the perfect stepping stone for you. This social programme is open to those new to the sport and those who have played before but want to get back to playing!
What is Pickleball?
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels
These social programmes will introduce women and men to the basics of pickleball in a fun and supportive setting. Now is the time to try something new!! All equipment is provided!
- Venue 1: Saile Sports Centre, Kinsale
- Start Date: Sat, 18th Feb (4 Saturdays)
- Time: 11am-12pm or 12-1pm
- Who: Mixed Men & Women (18+)
- Cost: €20 per person
- Register here: https://eventmaster.ie/event/L8xqcp3H76