Sports Capital & Equipment Grant Workshop August 2023
Cork Sports Partnership, Waterford Sports Partnership and 2into3 are delighted to announce registration is now open for the FREE Sports Capital & Equipment Grant Online Workshop this August! This 1.5 hour online Sports Capital Masterclass brings participants through the application process and best practice. Through an interactive setting, clubs will be provided with a detailed understanding of the Sports Capital process, based on 2into3’s success of securing over €3.3 million in Sports Capital Grants to date and success of securing a high average allocation of grants received, at 84%.
The current round of the Sports Capital Grant Programme is currently open for applications until 5pm on 8th September!
- Landscape: What is sports capital, sports capital landscape, presenting data gathered (in aggregate) on participating clubs
- Diagnosis and Scope: Diagnosing the ability to meet the grant requirements, establishing how much could be applied for
- Timeframe & Plan: Establishing the timeframe needed to prepare a grant for application and the steps needed to be able to apply
- Application: Advice on grant application preparation, advice of preparing support materials for stakeholders, advice on managing the application process
- Outcomes: A better understanding of the Sports Capital process ahead of the September deadline | Knowledge of the common pitfalls, necessary documentation and various appendixes | Better insight into knowing your goals, timeframe and application management
- Date: Wed, 2nd August 2023
- Time: 7.30-9pm
- Where: Online Via Zoom
- Contact: James at email@example.com
- Register: Click here>>>
Fore more information on the sports capital grants: Click here>>>
Frequently asked questions: Click here>>>