Women’s Try Tennis Programme 2021
July 16, 2021 @ 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
Cork Sports Partnership, Tennis Ireland and Munster Tennis are delighted to announce a new Women’s Try Tennis Programme starting this October! If you have every wanted to try tennis this is the perfect stepping stone for you. This social programme is open to those new to the sport and those who have played before but want to get back to playing!
This social programme will introduce women to the sport of tennis in a fun and supportive setting. If you have ever wanted to learn the basics of tennis, play, have fun and make new friends then this programme is for you!
Now is the time to try something new!! No equipment is required!
- Start Date: Fri, 16th July
- Duration: 6 Weeks Every Friday (23rd, 30th July, 6th, 13th, 20th August)
- Time slots: 6.15-7.15pm (Places Available)
- What to bring/Equipment: Sports clothes, runners, water. Tennis Rackets Provided!
- Venue: Ballineen Enniskeane Community Centre, BEDA Hall (Outdoor Tennis Courts)